Wednesday 16 March 2016

Who Am I?

I am Minion...
"Oh, I have a blog!". This is my first blog writing, lets talk something about me. I am a funny, friendly and happy-go-lucky person. I do not have wonderful life but I am consider a lucky one in this world. Yes, I am lucky because I stay with my parents, have income, have car, have friends. You may say this is not special, everyone should have this. However, they are millions people in this world do not have what we have now. Therefore, I said I am the lucky one and you too.

Just like it this way...
I love Minion, just recently. I never watch their movie, but I like Minion with no reason, just like it. I like to watch Minion's song and advertisement thru YouTube. They are very funny, helps me to release stress.

My hobbies are sleeping, eating, and travel. If I stay at home doing nothing, definitely I will sleep whole day. I like to bring my mum go to eat delicious and special foods, we both enjoy food. Even go to travel, we also non-stop eating and shopping.

This is me.



1 comment: